Brewed for You
Our bespoke private tours are fun and informative, and your guide will take care of everything along the way. We love brewing up unique events to satisfy your beer adventure needs so you and your friends can just kick back and enjoy the brews!
Brewerism tours are a fantastic option for a
- Corporate Do – team building, client appreciation, networking, social, leaving dos
- Hen Do or Stag Do
- Birthday Party
- Reunions and Anniversaries
- …or any other occasion!
We can organise private group events in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Cardiff and the Cotswolds. Let us know where you’d like to go/where your group is based to get started. Availability is not guaranteed and we recommend initiating the planning process at least three weeks in advance of your event.
Cost & What’s Included
- Our standard tour is £40 per person for a three-venue walking tour with the following inclusions: your awesome guide, beer tastings at each stop, a snack to share at one stop. For a few itineraries a one-way taxi transfer may be included. Some itineraries cover four venues as standard. See the tours listed in each location for an idea of the standard itinerary.
- Groups of 10+ people may be eligible for our 10% discount on the standard tour format. Customising the tour beyond our standard format means we cannot apply the discount.
- We can reduce the per-person cost of your event by peeling away features such as reducing the number of venues, removing the food option, or not including any transportation. Get in touch to start customising your tour!
- Private tours are generally for a minimum of 10 people.
- Tours typically include at least one microbrewery plus between one and three additional beery venues. Duration 2-5 hours.
Additional (Optional) Upgrades
Why not get really into it and add a lunch or dinner of multiple courses, each paired with a unique brew?! Nom!
- Canape & beer pairing (savoury and/or sweet): £15 per person*
- Lunch : £15 per person*
- Three course dinner: from £30 per person*
- Additional stops (over three): £15 per person*
- Minibus & Driver (5 Hours): £300
*Note: Prices are approximate and may vary.
Price to be negotiated based on the details of the tour requested. Get in touch so we can start planning: [email protected], 07564017670.
Private Minibus Tour
from £700 | up to 15 people | 3-4 breweries/pubs | up to 5 hours
Hire out the minibus for a fantastic tour of a few microbreweries and pubs. Many of our local breweries are in small towns or are rural, and can be difficult to access. Some aren’t typically open for public tours. This is especially true in the lovely Cotswolds. Use our connections and expertise to plan a fab day out for your friends, family or colleagues!
Guide, driver, beer samples at each brewery and a snack at one stop are all included.
£780 | 12 people | 3 breweries | Up to 5 Hours
Your guide and driver will meet you near your accommodation and take you on a great day of exploring some fantastic Cotswold breweries such as Corinium Ales in Cirencester, Stroud Brewery for beer and stone-baked pizza, and Artisan Ales in the outskirts of Stroud, before dropping you back off at your accommodation or a nearby pub!
Private Walking Tour
from £36 per person* | 10+ people | 3-4 breweries/venues
Looking to do something a bit different in Cheltenham, the Cotswolds, Gloucester, Bristol or Cardiff? Rather than book your group into just one brewery for a tour, you can use our connections and expertise to plan a fab day out for your friends, family or colleagues!
Guide, beer samples at each brewery/pub and a snack at one of our stops are all included. Add lunch or dinner to the tour if you want the beer & food pairing experience. Price dependent on location, stops, meal preferences, etc.
£36 per person | 14 people | 1 Brewery + 2 Pubs
Meet your guide for a fab walking tour of the best watering holes in Cheltenham, Bristol, or Cardiff. For example, based in Cheltenham: meet at the microbrewery for a tour and tasting, walking to a craft beer bar for a beer and canape pairing and finish off with a visit to a heritage pub and tour their cellar before tucking into a pint of fine ale.
Corporate & Group Outing Reviews
Having been on one of Brewerism’s excellent public tours (strongly recommended!) I asked for their help in designing a bespoke event for me and 10 of my colleagues to celebrate the completion of a training course. Shandin was an absolute pleasure to deal with and came up with an event that fitted our budget whilst incorporating a varied beer tasting and an awesome beer and food pairing. Both beer and food were plentiful, and everyone had a great time learning about the different styles of beer and how they went with food. I think we certainly converted a few sceptics! Having enjoyed the first event so much, I’ve since organised another event with Brewerism (which was equally as impressive!) and will definitely do so again in future. If you’re looking for something new and unique to do as a team-build, office party or just a night out, I cannot recommend Brewerism’s ‘Brewed for You’ events enough!
What a great three hours to spend in Cheltenham! Shandin was a great guide for our brewery tours. It’s great to see how the micro-breweries have the same passion as us big boys. Great people, great products, fab times.
The Cider Makers at Bulmers